48 National Boyfriend Day quotes from punny to romantic - HITC - Football, Gaming, Movies, TV, Music

National Boyfriend Day falls on October 3rd and it's the perfect day to let your boyfriend know just how much he means to you.

Celebrating Boyfriend Day is all about celebrating your boyfriend. So think about all of those things that you do together, and especially those things that he does for him and focus on what he enjoys most.

If you are looking to thank your wonderful boyfriend on the 'Gram then HITC has got you covered as we have found all of the best captions and quotes for you to post from extremely punny to seriously romantic.

What is National Boyfriend Day?

National Boyfriend Day means that everyone with a boyfriend can make sure their other halves know just how much they are appreciated and how much we love them.

It reminds everyone with a special man in their life to take notice of that special someone and appreciate them for how they have made your life better.

Welcome to Earth | Official Trailer | Disney+ Hotstar

National Boyfriend Day Captions for Instagram

  • Thank you for always being my rainbow after the storm.
  • You just put your arms around me and I'm home.
  • I still fall for you every single day.
  • Have I mentioned how lucky I am to be loved by you?
  • I thought you were perfect, so I loved you. I found out you weren't perfect and loved you even more.
  • You are worth every mile between us.
  • Maybe I'm too late to be your first, but right now, I'm preparing to be your last.
  • The best boyfriend is the one that makes sure you know how much he loves you.
  • I am permanently in love with you, now and forever.
  • I can conquer the world with one hand as long you so hold the other.
  • A good boyfriend can't fix all your problems, but he can promise you won't face them alone.
  • Your voice is my favourite sound.
  • You're like the love of my dreams, but even better. You're real.
  • I don't know what my future holds, but I hope you're in it.
  • He is my today and all of my tomorrows.
  • You are the reason I always walk around with a smile.
  • If I ever did anything right in my life, it was giving my heart to you.
  • I like when he smiles, but I love when I'm the reason.
  • There is no place in the world I'd rather be than with you.
  • You may hold my hand for a while, but you'll hold my heart forever.
  • Making memories with you is my favourite thing to do.
  • He's not perfect, but he's all I want.
  • You, sir, are really attractive. Therefore, I will stare at you.
  • I know I'm a handful, but that's why you got two hands
  • I promise to always be by your side. Or under you. Or on top.
  • Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me. Then I remember, oh I put up with you. So we're even.
  • You're the type of boy I'd make a sandwich for.
  • I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible. But I want to spend every irritating minute with you.
  • Yeah, I know he's cute. but he's mine. touch him and I'll kill you.
  • You text him, he doesn't text back. He was obviously so excited that you texted him that he fainted.
  • Despite the contradictory advice circulated in the late '90s, if you want to be my lover, please do not get with my friends.
  • Wake me up in this wonderful fantasy for I have met the man of my wildest dreams.
  • You mean everything to me, meaning you are my everything.
  • You get me and you make me smile. I am the happiest girl because I have a man like you.
  • I can't get enough of you, your cuddles, hugs, and kisses. They are so addictive.

National Boyfriend Day Quotes for Instagram

  • Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
  • A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
  • In my dreams, I could be a Princess, and that's what I was. Like most little girls, I believed nothing less than a Prince could make my dreams come true.
  • My life changed the day you walked into my life. I have no words to express how special you make me feel each day. Thanks for bringing so much love into my life.
  • I would love to get married to you because for all my life, I want to see you when I wake up in the morning and see you before I end my day.
  • Words fall short when it comes to expressing my feelings to us. All that I can say is that you are my world, my sunshine, my smile, my happiness and my life.
  • I find myself extremely fortunate to have such a loving and caring boyfriend like you who pampers me loves me and cares for me like no one else.
  • No distance can part us, no distance can make me love you more because no matter where you are, you are always very close to me, in my heart and in my mind.
  • You are the love of my life, the reason for the smile on my face, and I always promise to love you as I do.
  • Meeting you was a sheer coincidence but having you in my life as the love of my life is a blessing, wishing you all the happiness and smiles on Boyfriend Day.
  • I want to tell you that I love you the most and I will continue to love you, and I will always stand by you and I will always be there for you.
  • There is nothing in this world that brings me as much happiness as your love does, Thank you for coming into my life and showering me with so much love.
  • Today is National Boyfriend Day, the day when I can make you feel special, and on this day, I want to tell you that I want to spend all my life with you because you are my soul mate in every sense.

In other news, Drake vs. NBA Youngboy album sales compared as CLB loses #1 spot

Adblock test (Why?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 District 3 bowling singles tournament at a glance - Yahoo News

Many domains of single life are perceived more positively than married life - PsyPost

BLOG: Coronavirus in Estonia - Estonian World