50 Best Love Quotes for Her - Romantic Quotes About Love for Wife or Girlfriend - Good Housekeeping

The special woman in your life knows that your love for her runs deep. The fact that you're together says it all, right? Not always. You can never get complacent or too comfortable when it comes to matters of the heart. This Valentine's Day, why not put your adoration in writing so she never has to wonder. Let her know how much she means to you every chance you get, and there's no better opportunity than February 14.

Not sure or nervous about what you should write? Don't worry, use this collection of touching love quotes for her to help express your feelings. Whether you want to reiterate your red-hot attraction or profess your burning desire for an everlasting love, we've got you covered.

From famous movies like The Notebook and The Princess Bride to world-renowned authors like F. Scott Fitzgerald and Virginia Woolf, we've compiled a robust list of romantic quotes that will leave your wife or girlfriend swooning.

Sure, giving unique Valentine's Day gifts, preparing an intimate dinner featuring her favorite meal or spending the night on the couch watching Valentine's Day movies are nice ways to celebrate the holiday — messages of love can be just as special and possibly, more sentimental.

These love quotes are perfect to go inside of a heart-shaped Valentine's Day card or on a social media post for all to see. No matter how you decide to share, rest-assured that she will appreciate your heartfelt efforts.

1 A. A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.

2 Alice Sebold, The Lovely Bones

If I had but an hour of love, if that be all that is given me, an hour of love upon this earth, I would give my love to thee.

3 The Longest Ride

The day my life changed forever ... the day I first saw you.

4 Roy Croft

I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

5 E.M. Forster, A Room with a View

I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal.

6 Elizabeth Barrett Browning

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach.

7 Arrigo Boito

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.

8 Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre

Every atom of your flesh is as dear to me as my own: in pain and sickness it would still be dear.

9 Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities

I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul.

10 Ibn Abbad

My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.

11 E. E. Cummings

Yours is the light by which my spirit's born: yours is the darkness of my soul's return–you are my sun, my moon ,and all my stars.

12 I.A. Dice, The Sound of Salvation

I want you today, tomorrow, next week and for the rest of my life.

13 F. Scott Fitzgerald

You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known — and even that is an understatement.

14 F. Scott Fitzgerald

I love you and that's the beginning and end of everything.

15 Judith McNaught, Whitney, My Love

Not even in my weakest moment have I ever considered letting you go.

16 Hermann Hesse

If I know what love is, it is because of you.

17 Henry Miller

The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.

18 Meet Joe Black

Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever, and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.

19 Ian McEwan, Atonement

I've never had a moment's doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.

20 J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.

21 Khalil Gibran

One day you will ask me which is more important—my life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life.

22 Jack Johnson

It's always better when we're together.

23 Leo Christopher

I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.

24 Melvin Udall

You make me want to be a better man.

25 Jerry Maguire

I love you. You… you complete me.

26 P.S. I Love You

A soulmate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what.

27 N.R. Hart

My soul and your soul are forever tangled.

28 Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle

I know that somehow, every step I took since the moment I could walk was a step towards finding you.

29 Pablo Neruda

I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.

30 Rosemonde GĂ©rard

Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

31 The Philadelphia Story

A magnificence that comes out of your eyes, in your voice, in the way you stand there, in the way you walk. You're lit from within.

32 Song of Solomon 3:4

I have found the one whom my soul loves.

33 Simone Elkeles, Perfect Chemistry

You are the one girl that made me risk everything for a future worth having.

34 Virginia Woolf

In case you ever foolishly forget; I'm never not thinking of you.

35 The Alchemist

I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.

36 The Notebook

I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had.

37 The Wedding Date

I think I'd miss you even if we never met.

38 The Princess Bride

Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.

39 Unknown

I need you like a heart needs a beat.

40 Unknown

You are my best friend, my human diary and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.

41 Unknown

You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.

42 Water for Elephants

You're a beautiful woman, you deserve a beautiful life. Nothing less.

43 Unknown

Because I could watch you for a single minute and find a thousand things that I love about you.

44 Edgar Allen Poe

We loved with a love that was more than love.

45 Unknown

Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.

46 Unknown

I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you'd been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: Since I met you, you've never left.

47 William Makepeace Thackeray

When you look at me, when you think of me, I am in paradise.

48 Unknown

I wish I could turn back the clock. I'd find you sooner and love you longer.

49 Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita

It was love at first sight, at ever and ever sight.

50 Valerie Lombardo

To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.

This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io

Adblock test (Why?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 District 3 bowling singles tournament at a glance - Yahoo News

Many domains of single life are perceived more positively than married life - PsyPost

BLOG: Coronavirus in Estonia - Estonian World