Reader: Is it tacky to register for gifts for second marriage? - Times Union

Photo of Kristi Gustafson Barlette

Is it tacky to receive gifts for a second marriage?

Is it tacky to receive gifts for a second marriage?

Getty images

"A reader asks" is a long-running, occasional feature. To submit a question for consideration, email kbarlette@timesunion.com. All ARA posts are anonymous. 

A reader asks:

"My fiancé and I are getting married soon. It's my second wedding, but his first. I don't want to ask for gifts, but he thinks we should accept anything that is being offered. I am his equal, so I'm at a loss about what to do. Curious to hear what readers think."

You can join the conversation, and offer advice, here. 

Adblock test (Why?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 District 3 bowling singles tournament at a glance - Yahoo News

Many domains of single life are perceived more positively than married life - PsyPost

BLOG: Coronavirus in Estonia - Estonian World